Dr. Wojciech Czart’s short résumé:
A Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Physics in thee Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU). Developed research skills in science centers like NRC (Ottawa), CRTBT CNRS (Grenoble), CERN (Geneva), The Institute of Theoretical and Computational Physics at TU Graz. Since 2008, teaches internet marketing for Poznań University of Economics, University of Technology, AMU and for international exchange and ERASMUS students. He has given invited lectures at universities across Europe. Wojciech is a member of The GOMC Global Academic Panel and of the jury of The Collegiate ECHO Marketing Challenge. As a Google Digital Workshop Official Trainer he co-organized with Google “Digital Garage” Workshops at the AMU Poznań. Poland’s Ministry of National Education and his university have awarded his achievements. Wojciech has taught courses and supervised Master’s thesis on object oriented programming and engineering, web and Unix-like servers, online security, web usability, e-stores building and ICT tools in business and education. His three teams are the Europe Winner, Final Top 5 and Semi-Final Top 15 of the 2017 Google Online Marketing Challenge (GOMC), and between 2009 and 2016 five of his students’ teams were ‘AdWords Business Finalists’ (Europe Top 5) and nine teams ‘AdWords Business Semi-Finalists’ (Europe Top 15).
Professors interested in Erasmus/Exchange program or students willing to enroll in dr. Czart’s IM classes, Professors interested in Erasmus/Exchange programme are asked to contact.
International activity in the field of internet marketing and online technologies for work and education individual and collaboration (2015/2017):
- Theresa B. Clarke, Wojciech Czart, Liz Gray, Jamie Murphy, “Using Google AdWords Certification In a Flipped Classroom” – 2017 Marketing Management Association Fall Educators’ Conference, Pittsburgh PA,
- Czart, Wojciech; Murphy, Jamie and Clarke, Theresa (2017) “GOMC More than just a Challenge, Internet Marketing Makes the Difference”; Czart, Wojciech “Introduction to Google Marketing Online Challenge, and Its Tools“; Czart, Wojciech “Google Tools For Web Traffic Tracking and Analysis“ – Faculty of Economics and Administration Masaryk University, Department of Corporate Economics, Brno, March
- Czart, Wojciech (2017) “Google Online Marketing Challenge, What participants should be attentive to?”; Czart, Wojciech; Clarke, Theresa and Murphy, Jamie “Internet Technologies/Internet Marketing Academic Courses with Google Online Marketing Challenge as an optional class project” – MODUL University Vienna, March
- Czart, Wojciech (2017) “Hands on experience with Google Online Marketing Challenge”; Czart, Wojciech (2017) “Introduction to Google Marketing Online Challenge and Its Tools” – Faculty of Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, March
- Speaker at the teleconference organized by Google HQ Mountain View, “GOMC Academic Professor HOA” (https://goo.gl/XpphCH), February (2017)
- Czart, Wojciech; Clarke, Theresa and Murphy, Jamie (2016) “Let the Google Online Marketing Challenge Change your Space – Internet Marketing Makes the Difference”; Czart, Wojciech (2016) “Introduction to Internet Marketing and Google Online Marketing Challenge as an ICT tools based class project” (Workshop), Comenius University in Bratislava, May.
- Clarke, Theresa; Czart, Wojciech and Murphy, Jamie (2015) “Guiding Students in the Selection of a Promising Client for the Google Online Marketing Challenge”, Marketing EDGE Research Summit, Boston, October.
- Czart, Wojciech (2015) “Google AdWords Automation with Scripts”, Vienna University of Economics and Business, June.
- Czart, Wojciech and Heinzmann, Peter (2015) ”Online Marketing Google Tools Workshop”; Czart, Wojciech; Murphy, Jamie and Clarke, Theresa (2015) “What Everybody Should Know about Online Marketing: Online Presence Matters”, HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil, May.
- University of Applied Sciences, Upper Austria, Steyr, Erasmus+ Visit „Innovative teaching methods usage at the host institution – experience exchange on new ICT tools and methods usage”. (2015).
- Speaker at the teleconference organized by Google HQ, “GOMC #10: Selecting a Client Business” http://goo.gl/c0IvZg (2014).